Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Little Clarification

Just to clarify on some of the stuff I want to do with this blog. (What Kristin does is another matter).

I would like to write about educational speech therapy ideas, struggles, amusing anecdotes, and speech related ramblings. I'll also review therapy material and webpages from time to time as well as give little guides to parents with children with communication disorders. I'll admit right from the get go that I am not the most creative speech pathologist in the world and there are people that have a far greater expertise in different communication areas. Education speech language pathologists have to be a jack of all trades. We get to work with a little bit of everything. I'll attempt to point you in the right direction to get more information on any given topic that I write about. 

And I reserve the right to occasionally rant on a non-SLP related topic, but I'll try to keep it to a minimum.

Oh, and my attention span is short sometimes. I'm bad about proofreading. (Yeah, I don't know how I got through grad school either). I'm in the middle on an intervention, so bare with me.

Bob

♠ ´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` (¸If at first you don’t succeed then, sky diving isn’t for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment