Hello lovely blog readers. It's time for another giveaway! The prize is 2 CDs from Mayor Johnson/Dynavox. They both REQUIRE BOARDMAKER SOFTWARE! So if you (or whoever you're winning it for) don't have Boardmaker, don't enter (or better yet, get Boardmaker- it's awesome! I use it all the time and I work with adults). The first CD-Rom, "Main Street: Community Science" addresses several functional concepts and develops world awareness while improving language and literacy skills.
Science topics include:
- Weather (radio station)
- Food groups (grocery store)
- Planets (school)
- Your body (doctor)
- Dental health (dentist)
- Simple machines (construction site)
- Environment (recycling center)
- Zoo animals (zoo)
- Exercising (gym)
- Plant growth (farm)
Music math helps kids with simple math in an entertaining way. It includes fun printable game and focuses on the numbers 1-4.
***Be sure to leave contact info or check back on winner day or we might not know how to find you again (unless you have a google profile...)
1. (*Mandatory entry) Become a follower of the blog and leave a comment saying that you did so. (If you are already a follower, leave a comment saying so.)
2. For an additional entry share this giveaway on Twitter, Facebook, or your blog, and leave a separate comment for each of those.
3. For another entry- check out Dynavox's website (HERE) and comment on one thing you learned.
4. Another entry for addition us to your blogroll (leave a comment saying you did).
5. An additional entry if you "like/follow" our new Facebook page- Pathologically Speaking.
***Remember to leave a separate comment for each entry! We will pick a winner via random.org. Contest ends midnight April 20th. Good luck!