Thursday, February 10, 2011

Just so you know

Just so you know, I haven't been the best at keeping on top of things, but here I am with my list of excuses:

1. Netflix
2. I'm behind on my IEPs as usual (need to go schedule a couple of them right now).
3. Kids are sick.
4. I'm sick.
5. Baby boy is due on Feb 18th, trying to get ready for the new arrival.


Kristin can come up with her own list of excuses. Unfortunately Netflix might be one of the worse offenders, but our life is a little in turmoil. But I hope to write more soon.

3 comments:

  1. Between Arrested Development and Avatar, I'm not sure if I'll ever get away from netflix, oh, and i want to get my priest up to level 85. Yes, I am a geek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd be shocked to see how many days a week I open the blog on my desktop, fulling intending to post some time that day, and then just never quite making it to that task. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a little bit of time in the morning before I work, but honestly I'm usually watching something on netflix while getting my gaming fix, but Tuesday mornings are maintenance mornings where the server is down. ^_^

    ReplyDelete