Have you entered our giveaway? Click here for a chance to win Boardmaker software!
I'm psyched. I've never received a blog award before. NDNspeechMom gave us this:
Now it is our job to write 7 things about ourselves (you wanna do your own, Bob?). Here I go:
1. I'm a total book worm. I'm obsessive about it really. I carry my book everywhere I go for the chance to squeeze it in if I have any alone time, or any waiting to do.
2. I'm a certified aerobics instructor. I'm just not teaching right now. My favorite work-out in the world is step aerobics. LOVE IT! Please don't go out of style, Step.
3. I'm training for a marathon right now. It'll be my second! It's the Las Vegas Rock and Roll marathon! I even have a running blog. Check it out (HERE).
4. My favorite things to work on as an SLP are severe aphasia and apraxia. What a blast!
5. Pet peeves: being awoken before my alarm sounds, passive aggression, and wasting time. I always have to be multi-tasking. My poor husband.
6. I am addicted to the Food Network. I love so many shows and FN stars. My faves include: Alex Guarnaschelli, Ina Garten, Ellie Krieger, Alton Brown and Jamie Oliver. I love 30 Minute Meals, The Next Food Network Star, and Iron Chef too. Ironically, I'm not a great cook. But I'm growing.
7. At my church, I'm "in charge" of the organization for the teenage girls. It's a lot of work, but they are a blast. Teenagers make me laugh. As a result I am up in teen pop culture. Just ask me about JB, Taylor Lautner, emo people, or High School Musical. All things I learned about as a result of my church calling. Ha ha!
Bob- think about who we want to award this to. Somebody very versatile of course. :) I am just barely getting to know all of these SLP blogs, and I don't know them well.